Diane Soucheray President DRV Master Association
Michael McGuirk DRV Master Association
Erin Trotta DRV Master Association
Beth Silverman Mock Property Management
Call to order –7:30AM
Approval of Last Board Meeting Minutes – All in favor
Owner’s Comments – None
Beth Silverman is our new Property Manager
- Reviewed the budget. We need to look into the legal bill and get an exact accounting of the fee.
- Mock’s accounting people still need to break one aged receivable into 2 sections, one for current Master Dues and the other for past dues on a payment plan.
- Bella Landscaping
- Work has been complete. The bill was $2900 and we will be splitting that with the Condo’s.
- Pool Update
- No new news. We’re in the final days of the pool vote.
- Townhouse Landscaping
- Needs improvement. They have a new landscape person who will be working on the overgrown plantings. Thinning plants and going to use some better weed killer.
- Water Bills
- We’re having a meeting with the city to straighten out the water meters and the allotments for each of the meters.
- We’re going to stop watering the ditches – Cap a number of sprinkler heads.
- Replacement of 3-4 dead trees in the neighborhood will happen before fall
- Around the Monument we are going to replace the broken sprinkler and spruce it up with a few flowers this year.
- Next spring look at other plants for the monument area
- National Night Out
- August 1st
- 2 food trucks and Kona Shave Ice again this year
- Police and Fire will be in the park sometime between 5-7
- Received a spark grant in the amount of $1000
Meeting Adjourn – 8:45 AM