Master HOA Meeting
October 12, 2018
Diane Soucheray President DRV Master Association
Michael McGuirk DRV Master Association
Beth Silverman Distinctive Property Management
Call to order 7:30am
Approve minutes from last meeting
• Review water bills and water line item on budget to make sure everything is in the correct category.
• RBM Invoices – Reviewing all bills. Need to verify all bills that were to be paid by Markel were sent on to them.
• Finalize budget for 2019, send to board to approve in the next week.
● Community Center
○ Still working on setting up Comcast and internet – should be installed by the end of October
○ Update all contact information on the website to contact Beth.
○ Beth taking over all calendar scheduling etc.
● We approved the updating documents that Maris recommended. Some are updates and others bring us up to code through the State of Colorado.
● Annual Meeting Agenda
○ Community Center Usage & Update
○ Eco Pass Financials & Usage update
○ “Dirt Patch” Update
● Dirt Patch
○ Discussion of the results of the survey. There was an equal split between people who responded for the xeriscape/no dues increase and the pool/$10 increase and save funds for the next few years until we can afford the pool.
○ We don’t think the neighborhood wants another survey, nor do we think removing the middle ground option would change the result since only 18 people voted for that option.
○ Our thoughts for moving forward are that the neighborhood needs to come back together and to get something built in the dirt area. We would like to build a compromise area where we have the highest and best use of the space with the funds we have. Therefor the people who votes for the xeriscape will not have a dues increase in relation to the dirt space and the people who wanted the pool will have a more usable family friendly space but not a pool.
○ Voted on this option to move forward and it was unanimously approved.
● Reviewed contracts for 2019:
○ Look at new landscape people for the gardening
○ Same snow people as 2018
○ Mowing staying the same for now
● Going to get a full reserve study in 2019 to include the commercial building.
Meeting Adjourn 8:30am